Photographer: Joseph James Willerth

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are we thinking Wed Feb 12



I always love when the Google search trends change. It's increasingly evident that we are no longer thinking of Valentines Day, which was never a search term. I thought that the search term as in what the day means and the history would be searched. Instead, how to make chocolate cover strawberries and the new centerfold, Kate Upton, which she is now coming in at number 2 in our searches today. Sports Illustrated sports issue is now available on newsstands. I wonder how many days she will stay in trends.

I also find interesting number 11. Where’s my refund? We are typing, “where’s my refund”. I thought I would help with that answer. You can check the status of your refund using the "Where's My Refund?" tool on the IRS website or with the IRS2Go Smartphone app. You can even watch the IRS talk about refunds in its probably-won't-go-vi ral tax tip video "When Will I Get My Refund?" It generally takes 10-14 days.

So, the top search term today is best in show! Related Searches, Westminster, dog show, Westminster dog show, AKC, Westminster kennel club dog show. The largest viewer area for this search is New York. The top searched article is coming from The Christian Science Monitor titled “ 2012 Westminster dog show: some viewers barking over ‘Best in show’ choice. Gathering from reading the article, although briefly, just so you don’t tip over your coffee to read the most searched article, let me break it to you “Malachy the Pekingese won Best in Show. But if you curious you can read the article here. I won't post a photo of the Pekingese, I don't want Kate Upton to lose her number #2 most searched google image search.

Source:
Google Hot Trends
Sport's Illustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment