Photographer: Joseph James Willerth

Monday, February 13, 2012

What are we thinking on Monday Feb 13th 2012 @ 1pm

My prediction was correct in a sense. I predicted Whitney Houston death would not be at number one. Instead Jennifer Hudson's tribute to whitey houston would be number one. I watched that tribute last night and it was amazing. I almost envisioned Whitney singing just as Jennifer Hudson belted out I will always love you. See the youtube video below:




Here are today's most searched words or phrases on the internet search engine google. I must say, I find umber 20 very amusing as being a top search trend, chocolate covered strawberries. YUM!

1. jennifer hudson tribute to whitney houston
2. bon iver
3. the civil wars
4. deadmau5
5. grammy winners
6. grammys 2012
7. phil mickelson
8. best new artist
9. glen campbell
10. ll cool j
11. paul mccartney
12. joe walsh
13. nikki minaj
14. album of the year
15. beach boys
16. adele lyrics
17. bonnie raitt
18. bruno mars
19. foo fighters
20. chocolate covered strawberries

Source: Google Trends

No comments:

Post a Comment