Photographer: Joseph James Willerth

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What are we thinking about on Feb 16th?


whitney houston is still on our minds, though she is coming in at number twenty. I find number eight to be very funny "What will my bably look like" and everyone wants to know where there IRS refund is but now are starting to search the answer, yes the IRS website.

Gary Carter, Hall of Fame catcher died today of brain cancer at 57. You can read the most searched article here.

If you are looking for the BEST place to order a King Cake, I suggest King Kakes.com I used them last year and they were wonderful! http://www.kingkingcakes.com/



1. gary carter
2. stephen colbert
3. colbert report
4. randy travis
5. hana
6. wheres my refund
7. king cake
8. what will my baby look like
9. media matters
10. knicks
11. presidents day
12. fat tuesday
13. irs
14. cmas
15. lil kim
16. progeria
17. mardi gras
18. kate upton
19. daytona 500
20. whitney houston

No comments:

Post a Comment